FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Canvas – stretched with built-in hangers for easy display.
- Premium canvas (my standard) with black linen tape on edges, (Gallery wrap [printed edge] available for an extra fee)
- Smooth canvas, great for smaller canvases with a tighter weave
- 100% cotton canvas
- Metallic canvas
Paper – printed and rolled for shipping or flat for local delivery
- Acid Free Matte (my standard)
- Pearl & Silver Metallic papers
- 100% Cotton Fine Art Papers
- Satin & Lustre
- Dibond - a triple-layered composite using aluminium, it ensures stability while maintaining a low weight.
- Other options available on request
- I have an exceptional local printer who does all of my work to the highest standards. All inks are archival, lasting for years to come.
- Sizes are just a suggestion as my prints can be printed very large.
Largest to date is 5’ x 7’ done in a triptych setting (3 separate panels)
- Some photos will be cropped slightly to accommodate print sizes
All photos on my social media (Facebook, Flickr & Instagram) are also available for prints as I do not have every photo I have taken on my site. I will also do commissioned prints if you have an idea what you would like for a print and I do not have it in my gallery.
Can we purchase the right to a photo for a web site or other uses?
- Yes, most definitely. I have many photos on professional websites around the world with a couple on the covers of highschool text books.
Do you do prints for commercial spaces?
- Yes, in fact my photos adorn many office walls. I have received great feedback with staff and clients enjoying a little bit of nature inside and how they have helped in creating a calm setting.
Can I purchase your guidebook at a store or online?
- Yes, it is available on my site (direct link here) or alternatively at local Vancouver Island bookstores and gift stores along the route. It can be ordered online via Chapters/Indigo.